Primo Vacations or Primo Travel seems to have recently affiliated itself with an internet scam artist out of Florida named Fred Siller.Fred Siller claims to be this great motivational speaker who has been on the same stage with people like Anthony Robbins.
Don't you believe it. Fred has been involved with many internet scams including ...... Cruise2Cash or Cruise to Cash, Roadmap2Riches or Roadmap to Riches, Hand of Heaven, Frelo Latin Wear, Unlimited Money Group or UMGroup and most recently the New Life Medical Tourism Group and De Varano Medico. Now he appears to be tied in with Primo Travel or Primo Vacations.
Most of these businesses are some kind of pyramid scheme, where you gotta get in early to make money. In the case of the Medical Tourism scams he would recruit you to be an agent affiliate making a whopping 8% commission selling cut-rate medical procedures in Latin American countries. Only catch was Fred and his *** wife Lorena never worked in the medical field and weren't associated with any doctors or hiospitals.
But I can tell you this .....send Fred Siller money as part of Primo or any of these other scams and you will never see it again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Travel Club Membership
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Viator doesn't run the tours themselves. We got to the Barcelona office of the local tour operator. They told us that they forgot about the "confirmed" tour that my whole..."
- "Top travel company I will use them again and again Tour Directors have enough experience about every single aspect in the tour..."
- "Well, the European Whirl really lived up to its name - you are always on the go - very early starts and late finishes and loads to see and do..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."